Sunday, September 4, 2011

Take it to the Limit




You know I've always been a dreamer
(Spent my life running 'round)
And it's so hard to change
(Can't seem to settle down)
But the dreams I've seen lately
Keep on turning out and burning out
And turning out the same

So put me on a highway
And show me a sign
And take it to the limit one more time



That is the goal with Divine to take it to the limit. We know that not only can he be more beautiful than any predecessors, he will be more unsual, he will be able to "do things", and he can set the bar for an entire industry higher. Divine cannot out dance my poodle, he will not be racier than Anavel. However, through magic and creativity and good old hard work, we are betting that we can get him to win by a whole lot more than a nose.

His nose does look really nice, by the way.