Friday, August 5, 2011

Harlequin's Sculptor is an American

The sculptor of Harlequin and myself are both American and we are both resident New Yorkers.  When you receive an original Harlequin, you will see evidence of that.
While it is natural that all good ideas will get copied, it has come to my attention that people are confused about where to order Harlequin.

You can only get Harlequin from Enki or myself.

Any other sculpt coming in from overseas, while it may look similar, it is not the same.  We would tell you: it is a fake.  Whether you wish to support knock off artists or wonderfully creative artists overseas is your business.  I only wish to tell you: if you think you are buying something which is 'Simply Divine' and you have purhased it from overseas, it is not.  
All Simply Divine products are only produced and shipped from New York.  This is true whether I make them myself or whether they are made in the factory.

Thank you for your deep interesting.
Thank you for buying American.


♥ ♥ ♥

I am editing this to add:  I would like to thank each and every one of you for all of your kind notes, your unwavering support, and your generous enthusiasm for Harlequin and Divine.  Harlequin truly is a labor of love and a gift of fine art to each and everyone us.  I am very thrilled that many of you will share him with me and with each other.  

Yes, the sculpt not 'mine', but he is truly 'ours'.