Saturday, April 30, 2011

Donnie Darko



I like to hear input from everyone and most people know that and they do not hesitate to write.  The only way  to have wishes come true is if you tell me what you 'wish for'.  So, one person wrote me a note saying, "Your rabbit mask is not Donnie Darko enough."  Conversely, another person wrote to me and said, "Your rabbit mask scares me.  It is too Donnie Darko."

Neither the sculptor nor myself knew who "Donnie Darko" is.  We both had to look him up.  I still do not know if Donnie Darko is the rabbit or the guy, because I have not seen the film.  Our reaction was, "Wow. Who knew?"

The first wave of "too Donnie Darko/not Donnie Darko enough" rabbit masks will be shipping on Monday, May 2nd, 2011.  Invoices have gone out this weekend from 'Stine Sculpture'.

I will be very excited to get my rabbits.  I look forward to all of your pictures of yours.  Thank you for sharing the rabbit love and for proving that rabbits multiply.